To our Loyal Bradford Moving & Storage and Little Moves customers,
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when our movers come to your home. Noting that the news is dominated by COVID-19, we wanted to be certain all safety precautions are met to ensure a healthy move to your new home.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our customers needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
- Our professional movers are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include trucks, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, furniture surfaces and elevator doors and buttons,
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our movers.
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their trucks and workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
If you are already booked with our company, we will require the FORM to be fully read and signed to complete your move. Please note that we will allow for date changes to be made given availability of date and staff. The cancellation policy is still in effect; however, if we are not able to complete your move due to COVID-19, you will receive your deposit back with no other financial liabilities covered by Bradford Moving & Storage / Little Moves. We understand your move may have been interrupted by COVID-19 through no fault of yours- you are our loyal customers and we appreciate your business; but if this continues to spread – we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy move to your new home.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to book a move with Bradford Moving & Storage.